- To All 800/700 MHz RPC Contacts:
- First -- Go to FCC's ECFS page at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/ecfs/
- Select “Submit a Filing”
- Enter your docket number under “proceeding” -- continue to fill in the cover sheet (see sample cover sheet below)
- At Block 12, select “Amendment”
- Upload your document(s) Cover letter, Amendment, etc.
- ECFS will generate a “Confirmation” that your filing has been accepted.
- File your dockets in both the WT 02-55 (Rebanding docket) and the RPC's NPSPAC docket. Refer to http://publicsafety.fcc.gov/pshs/public-safety-spectrum/800-MHz/rpc-directory.htm to find your region's NPSPAC docket.
Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Approves Region 8 (New York Metropolitan Area), Region 10 (Georgia), Region 20 (District of Columbia, Maryland, Northern Virginia), Region 32 (North Dakota) and Region 51 (Texas-Houston) NPSPAC Regional Planning Committees' Streamlined Amendments to Reflect 800 Mhz Band Reconfiguration in the 806-809/851-854 Band.
Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Approves Region 7, Region 14, Region 17, Region 49, Region 52, and Region 54 NPSPAC Regional Planning Comittees' Steamlined Amendments to Reflect 800 Mhz Band Reconfiguration in the 806-809/851-854 Band.
Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Approves Region 11, Region 11, Region 15, Region 16, Region 26, Region 37, and Region 40 NPSPAC RPC's Steamlined Amendments to Reflect 800 Mhz Band Reconfiguration in the 806-809/851-854 Band.
Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Approves Region 35, Region 38, Region 39, Region 42, Region 44, Region 45 and Region 46 800 MHz Streamlined Plan Amendments to Reflect 800 MHz Band Reconfiguration in the 806-809/851-854 Band.
Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Approves Regions 13 (Illinois), 18 (Louisiana), 23 (Mississippi), 27 (Nevada) and 31 (North Carolina) NPSPAC RPC Streamlined Amendments to Reflect 800 MHz Band Reconfiguration in the 806-809/851-854 Band.
Instructions for filing Regional Plans electronically with Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Updated 700 MHz Plan Submissions/Pending/Approval by Regions
- List of Submitted 800 MHz Plan Amendments to FCC as of April 15, 2009
- Learn more about AFC's support of 700- and 800-MHz regional planning
- Region 9 Rebanding Plan Sample
- NIMS Training Schedule
- 800 MHz Streamline Cover Letter Template
- 800 MHz Regional Plan Template
- Region 42 Frequency Allocation Sample
- 800 MHz Revised Channel Plan
- Tracking 800 MHz and 700 MHz Plans
- FCC 800 MHz NPSPAC Reconfiguration Presentation
- Transition Administrator Update presentation
- APCO Workshop Master Slide Deck
- Computer Assisted Pre-Coordination Resource and Database (CAPRAD)
- National Interoperability Field Operations Guide (NIFOG)
- National Regional Planning Council (NRPC)
- Development and Implementation of a Public Safety National Plan and Amendment of Part 90 to Establish Service Rules and Technical Standards for Use of the 821-824/866-869 MHz Bands by the Public Safety Services (87-112)
- Detailed RPC Planning Training Session Proposed Agenda
- DA-09-212A1 - PUBLIC SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY BUREAU PROVIDES GUIDANCE ON AMENDMENT OF 800 MHZ REGIONAL PLANS TO REFLECT 800 MHZ BAND RECONFIGURATION AND ON LICENSING OF NEW NPSPAC FACILITIES IN THE 806-809/851-854 MHZ BAND
- DA-09-213A1 - PUBLIC SAFETY AND HOMELAND SECURITY BUREAU PROVIDES GUIDANCE FOR LICENSING OF 800 MHz FACILITIES ON POSTREBANDING CHANNELS THAT PREVIOUSLY OPERATED ON PREREBANDING CHANNELS PURSUANT TO SPECIAL TEMPORARY ATHORITY
FCC Public Notices
700/800 MHz RPC June 29-30, 2009 Orlando Workshop